Colt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi GuysI just joined the forum, looks like an awesome collaboration of Colt info and owners. I just purchased my new Colt Defender and am looking for any advise on upkeep, maintanence, magazines, upgrades etc.... as I plan to carry it daily as well as to shoot it in IDPAThanks!!!"

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome, from the Gunshine State. I'm always encouraged to see New Yorkers standing up for the 2A there in Cuomo's dreamland. Yesterday I read an article where the Guv said "extremists" like you are not welcome in NY. Bet that makes you feel right at home in your own state. Anyways, Icejob8, we're glad you're here and hope you keep up the "good fight." Enjoy!

» Cuomo: No place in New York for 'extreme' conservatives » News -- GOPUSA

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cuomo is nuts! At least some state Senators and Reps finally said he has gone to far this time. Those who follow politics should be aware of and consider that the Democratic party nationally really likes him and believe he is a presidential candidate. We continue to voice our displeasure with the "safe" act and while some senators and congressmen/women support gun rights we are still loosing the battle.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Welcome, there are some great people here with infinite knowledge. You may read some posts that appear rough but put your thick skin on and pay attention to the content over the delivery

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Has anyone tried a holster from JPB Holsters? They look very nice and sturdy, appear well built and are very reasonably priced. If anyone has or had one I would really appreciate your input.Thanks

·
Registered
758 Posts
Hey Icejob8; Welcome to the forum from the free state of Ohio..........You New Yorkers hang in there and stay the fight, they havn't won yet...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.