Colt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new here and mailing from Sweden. Collecting and shooting american rifles and handguns. Reloading and gunsmithing if needed. It should be fun to follow you here and maybe also asking for tips. I fact I am going to do a job with a 1878 DA and have some questions about that in a new thread.

·
Premium Member
12,780 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Colt Forum. Spent some wonderful time in your beautiful country back in 1990; thanks for joining us!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank YOU for your kindly words. Spent some time in Sweden in 1990! Where in Sweden?
Me my self is living and been raised on the west coast, mostley of my time in Gothenborg.

·
Premium Member
12,780 Posts
Thank YOU for your kindly words. Spent some time in Sweden in 1990! Where in Sweden?
Me my self is living and been raised on the west coast, mostley of my time in Gothenborg.
My wife and I were on a three week Baltic Sea cruise. We left Copenhagen Denmark, sailed to Stockholm and toured the town for a few days. The people were wonderful! We went into Leningrad Russia, still Communist at the time, toured Helsinki Finland and on to Visby Sweden, island of Gotlana. That may have been our favorite port of call!

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! It's always great to have another overseas member with us.

·
Premium Member
19,601 Posts
sorenkent45: We are always happy to become more international on this Forum. Hopefully you will be able to get your Colt questions answered.
BTW, one of my favorite rifles is a Swedish Mauser with the 16" bbl. and full length stock. I believe it is your M-1894 Carbines. It is 6.5 mm and was one of the last ones built in the 1930's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts