Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Trooper MKIII, 2020 Python
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all new member here. I just bought a new gen s/n PY229681 range 4.25 inch Python to accompany my 4” trooper mkIII, 1991A1 and 32 cal police positive. After years of wanting a Python and passing on a $600 6” blued model about 15 years ago I wanted something I could shoot a bunch and not feel guilt about. I waited until colt for the most part got the new version sorted then pulled the trigger on one. Well just wanted to say hello. Thanks for having me.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hello all new member here. I just bought a new gen s/n PY229681 range 4.25 inch Python to accompany my 4” trooper mkIII, 1991A1 and 32 cal police positive. After years of wanting a Python and passing on a $600 6” blued model about 15 years ago I wanted something I could shoot a bunch and not feel guilt about. I waited until colt for the most part got the new version sorted then pulled the trigger on one. Well just wanted to say hello. Thanks for having me.
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
5,185 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Colt Forum from West Virginia. Glad you have joined us all here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts