5,800 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,465 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Evil Spirits!

·
Premium Member
6,290 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Colt Forum from West Virginia. Glad you have joined us all here.

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from down below the Mason-Dixon Line! You've made quite a dramatic entrance with those beautiful guns! Those Uberti people know how to fancy up a revolver, don't they?

Have to ask about your Winchester, too. There's something about a straight-stocked lever action rifle with great bluing and fine looking wood that just screams Old West to me. Who made the sling and ammo sleeve, if you don't mind me asking. Looking at the border stamping, they're from the same maker aren't they? Those are certainly eye-catching, and some of the most tasteful work I've seen lately. And what about that rear sight? Is that factory? It isn't is it? I'm thinking I'm not the only person around here who wouldn't mind seeing some more photos of that rifle...some closeups of the receiver/lever area maybe? Congratulations (along with a bit of envy) on that one.

Where was I? Oh, yeah...welcome to the Forum. Looking for "interesting information", are you? Well, look no further.

Wood Knife Air gun Blade Gun accessory

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the Forum from down below the Mason-Dixon Line! You've made quite a dramatic entrance with those beautiful guns! Those Uberti people know how to fancy up a revolver, don't they?

Have to ask about your Winchester, too. There's something about a straight-stocked lever action rifle with great bluing and fine looking wood that just screams Old West to me. Who made the sling and ammo sleeve, if you don't mind me asking. Looking at the border stamping, they're from the same maker aren't they? Those are certainly eye-catching, and some of the most tasteful work I've seen lately. And what about that rear sight? Is that factory? It isn't is it? I'm thinking I'm not the only person around here who wouldn't mind seeing some more photos of that rifle...some closeups of the receiver/lever area maybe? Congratulations (along with a bit of envy) on that one.

Where was I? Oh, yeah...welcome to the Forum. Looking for "interesting information", are you? Well, look no further.

View attachment 800649
Hello Jimmy2Dogs,

The leather work is done by Levergun Leather Works, LLC.

The rear sight is by Williams Gun Sight Company.

Rear Sight Pics

Camera accessory Wood Hardwood Machine Cameras & optics
Camera accessory Camera lens Cameras & optics Gun accessory Wood
Gadget Camera Camera accessory Bicycle part Electronic device

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

View attachment 800649
Your answers are awaiting Moderator Approval, must be the Web Links I attached.

·
Premium Member
2,153 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts