Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just joined today and wanted to say hi.To prove my worthiness to belong to this fine forum, and as a "thank you" for letting me join /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif, here's a pic of my most prized possesion for your enjoyment.
1974 mfg. nickel plated Colt Trooper MKIII, bought by my father in 1974 shortly after my birth, now passed down to me.

·
Administrator
7,307 Posts
Nice Colt Jr . Glad you found us /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You don't have to prove worthiness. I understand that some of these people 'round here like S&W too. But there's no accounting for taste. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Very nice Trooper MKIII and thanks for sharing the picture.

Dave

·
Registered
938 Posts
Welcome to a fine forum-I'm glad to see a new member who doesn't fit the "old guys old guns" stereotype that I'm a prime example of.That's a great looking revolver too.
Regards,
John Witty

·
Registered
689 Posts
Your worthiness, although simply by joining the forum was proof enough, is extreamly welcomed...

You young guys always seem to jump in with no fear and with the knowledge of inserting pictures, smiley faces in the middle of text and all that neat stuff that a lot of us (dare I say it) well lets just say - been around longer than 1974 Dudes...

Nice Trooper,

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
VDM--I am from Michigan origionally, and my sister currently lives in Canton.I lived there for about 4 years myself before joining the Navy and ending up in Oregon.Small world I guess....:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts