Colt Forum banner

626 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  amarin 
#1 ·
Good day.
I'm a new member on this Forum from South Africa. I've been in conservation for over 40 years. I'm 64 years old and enjoy the outdoors and handgun hunting.
I have a modest Colt collection. Colt Detective Special 38Spl, Colt Diamondback 4" 38Spl, 1980 Colt King Cobra 4" 357Mag, 1978 Colt Python 6" 357Mag and a Colt The Woodsman pistol.
I love my Colts and will learn a lot from this forum.
Regards,
Chris

#8 ·
Gun Control laws are terrible!! You have to do competency for every type of firearm you want to own. Then apply for a firearm license for every firearm you acquire. This licensing process takes up to six months. You may only have a limited number of firearms. For every firearm you want to get you have to write a lengthy motivation. The license application is about eight pages you have to complete. Your license application may not be granted for any reason. License lapses every five years. Then you have to re-apply.
I cannot buy from John across the street and take it home with me. Wait until the license is approved.
However, there are many firearms in the hands of criminals. Illegal unregistered. Just yesterday a church,very close to where I stay, was robbed at gunpoint by three criminals. A armed ex policemen in the service shot three bad guys after the bad guys started shooting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.