Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

My name is Robbie and I am posting you from Norway. I hope you will accept a “oversea” member combined with some errors in spelling and gramatics!

I am mainly interested in Colts Single Actions ( all generations ) I do not have a lot of them, but I have bought most of the books I have found in bookstores over the years. I hope to post post some pictures as soon as I learn how! :)

Robbie

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Hi!

I hope you will accept a “oversea” member combined with some errors in spelling and gramatics!

[/ QUOTE ] welcome robbie, they let me on here and no way your spelling or grammer is worse than mine. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hello and welcome, robbie! It's great to greet a new member all the way from Norway. It sounds like you are on the right track...A smart man said to buy all the books first, THEN buy the guns! Enjoy this fine forum.
Don

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Welcome, Robbie.

My problem when I stumbled across my Diamondback was the fact that I couldn't get hold of any books. (still looking by the way).

Fortunately this forum came up and it's a great place to find good info on any Colt firearm.
With that and the ocaissional humor now and then it's a nice place to hang around!

Gunsmoke.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Velkommen Venn,

There just may be some 2nd generation Norskies around this forum /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts