Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my new Randall knife thanks to member Rick Bowles. Who is evidently the original renaissance man. Scrimshander, musician, surfer and lord only knows what other tricks he has up his sleeve. It’s a Model #28 “Woodsman” and it is awesome. This is going to be my new hunting knife. I have one other Randall, also purchased from Rick which is like a museum piece and will probably never get used. That one is a #1 Fighting Knife and thankfully I don’t get into fights anymore :rolleyes: The new one is just as nice but will actually be of great use. Thanks so much to Rick for affording us here the opportunity to acquire these beauties. And now the search is on for a Colt Woodsman to make a set for hunting/hiking/general woods shenanigans.
The “ Woodsman”
27D0856F-98C8-460A-83B3-CB127014562F.jpeg
And the Model #1
44EBE4F7-5D0B-47B4-B24E-62CCE1BA2378.jpeg
Thanks again Rick (Click on pictures to enlarge)

Tom

·
Premium Member
7,371 Posts
I don’t have a pic of my #1 fighter but it’s simply standard configuration with the leather handle. Most of my Randall’s are stag handled or mcqrta in some color variations, but honestly it’s mostly due to what came available.
I also blame this Randall addiction on Mr. Bowles. He compared them to potato chips .. can’t have just one and by George.. I do like potato chips ! Restraint is hard.
Randall chips are not easy to find for MSRP either.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also blame this Randall addiction on Mr. Bowles. He compared them to potato chips .. can’t have just one and by George.. I do like potato chips ! Restraint is hard.
Randall chips are not easy to find for MSRP either.
This is exactly what Rick told me also. Guess we can’t say he didn’t warn us.

Tom

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
I'm glad I can help. All Randall dealers are on an allotment and mine is small. In addition, ALL dealers were recently cut 30% in an effort to mitigate the 6 year backlog. Even dealer orders are running 10 months behind! I can only sell them once and I'm tickled to sell them to forum members.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I was just thinking, I’ve got 2 unused Randall knives and 2 unused Colt 45 autos. Hate to say it but all 4 are just too pretty to use, at this time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts