Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Randall Model #12-9"/14 MONSTER!

Since it's introduction in the early 1990's the model #12-9" stainless with a #14 grind has been one of Randall's most popular large knives. I had this example made to look like a standard model #14 on steroids, it's HUGE! Furnished with a special ordered black Model "C" sheath. Please post "I'll take it" followed with a PM or email to [email protected] $975.00 plus $12.00 shipping.

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Randall Model #18 Attack-Survival

Since it's introduction in the mid-1960's the hollow handled model #18 has been a favorite of military and outdoorsman. This is a brand new 7-1/2" Model #18 with all the available options including stainless, knurling, compass and a special ordered black Model "C" sheath. Please post "I'll take it" followed with a PM or email to [email protected]
$695.00 plus $12.00 shipping.

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Randall - Bowles Skinner #487

This is my Randall-Bowles Skinner etched #487. This very popular guarded design dealer special features a 4-5/8 inch stainless steel blade forged from 1/4 inch stock. The single brass hilt is accentuated with brass and black spacers. The handle is crafted from a beautiful piece of shop supplied, dual tone Desert Ironwood and finishes with a full brass butt cap. This Skinner is furnished with my all new model A sheath with my dealer special stamp on the back. Please post "I'll take it" followed with a PM or email to [email protected].$695.00 plus $12.00 shipping.

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Randall Model #14 CDT Bowie Clip

This is fast becoming my favorite Randall (after my Skinner of course!) This is a Model #14 CDT (cut down tang) featuring a 7-1/2" blade with a special ordered Bowie clip point, nickel silver #1 style double hilt, metal and black spacers and a beautifully colored and figured Sambar Stag handle finished with a nickel silver butt plate. Furnished with a Randall model "C" sheath. Please post "I'll take it" followed with a PM or email to [email protected]
$715.00 plus $12.00 shipping.

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bowles Skinner Carved Handle

This is my Randall-Bowles Skinner etched #486. This very popular guarded design dealer special features a 4-5/8 inch stainless steel blade forged from 1/4 inch stock. The single brass hilt is accentuated with Randall's iconic red, white and blue spacers. The handle is crafted from a beautiful piece of Desert Ironwood and finishes with a brass butt cap. The handle has been masterfully carved in relief, with a flourish of oak leaves and acorns, by world renowned carver, sculptor and engraver Joe Rundell of Flint Michigan.
This Skinner is furnished with my discontinued custom two-tone sheath and carries my Randall dealer special stamp on the toe of the sheath. Please post "I'll take it" followed with a PM or email to [email protected]
$1095.00 plus $12.00 shipping.

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Randall - Bowles Skinner #487

This is my Randall-Bowles Skinner etched #487. This very popular guarded design dealer special features a 4-5/8 inch stainless steel blade forged from 1/4 inch stock. The single brass hilt is accentuated with brass and black spacers. The handle is crafted from a beautiful piece of shop supplied, dual tone Desert Ironwood and finishes with a full brass butt cap. This Skinner is furnished with my all new model A sheath with my dealer special stamp on the back. Please post "I'll take it" followed with a PM or email to [email protected].$695.00 plus $12.00 shipping.

View attachment 700902
View attachment 700903
Skinner #487 has been sold.

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Randall Model #18 Attack-Survival

Since it's introduction in the mid-1960's the hollow handled model #18 has been a favorite of military and outdoorsman. This is a brand new 7-1/2" Model #18 with all the available options including stainless, knurling, compass and a special ordered black Model "C" sheath. Please post "I'll take it" followed with a PM or email to [email protected]
$695.00 plus $12.00 shipping.

View attachment 700901
This model #18 has been sold

1 - 10 of 10 Posts