Colt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I'll take all the TRUE 95% (key phrase here is TRUE 95%)condition New Service revolvers in any caliber you can send me for 500 bucks each, even if I have to take out a mortgage... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
The small chip would be some negative...maybe 25.00-50.00+/-...depending on the overall condition of the grips, which in this case, you say match the "EASY" 95% of the gun.
It takes a NS that's seen a lot of hard use to get under 500 bucks. The New Service prices I have observed will vary for a number of reasons. Different regions, different shows, different times of year,a seller with a very old Blue Book, but they still stay in the upper price ranges when actually that nice. I don't normally see many TRUE 95% and greater guns being displayed for much less than a grand...usually more. I've lucked out around a couple of small shows with sellers that don't get around much, and have picked up a couple of NS bargains, but it's been a while. Grading can vary a bunch from one pair of eyes to another. I see more 70-80% guns rated at 90-95% than I do 95% guns rated at 95%. If the one you saw is a TRUE 95%, it's a steal at 600 bucks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.