Colt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks
I'm 65 and live in the northwest Florida panhandle ! Due to some pretty serious health issues I don't shoot much as of late - however I'm still buying - have several Ruger's ( semis and revolvers )
This past week I stopped at a local gun shop that I'd never been in before - turns out to be a great place with super nice employees
At any rate the one guy was straightening the used guns - he had one he was wiping down - had no idea what it as - I asked to see it -- it's the 2017 Colt Cobra 38 special snub nose - I'd never even touched a Colt before - I was immediately drawn to the clean design - it was tight and the trigger felt great - it was as new - doubt it'd been fired -thet had just gotten it in the day before - he said it was 450 - I gave him the 450 and left feeling good but had no idea if I got a good deal or pulled off one of those DA mistakes - anyway I'm good with it but now I'll be looking for Colts
What a GREAT hobby !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep retirement is great as long as your health is good - i do ok most days or at least the best I can
Thanks for all of the warm welcomes !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts