Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, been on the forum a while, first post..I finally got me an Anaconda. I'm new to collecting Colt revolvers, and I hope to add to my gun collection as well as learn..
This is serial #mm332XX..According to the Colt website it was made in 1992. From what I have read, I don't believe that this was polished originally, but I haven't researched enough yet to know for sure.
Here are some cell phone pics. I just picked her up today. She came with the blue box, papers and manual, etc..
Just sharing!

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

Gun Revolver Airsoft gun Trigger Fashion accessory

Gun Revolver Airsoft gun Trigger Metal

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Nice looking piece. The first 1000 Anacondas were marked First Editions and the only Anacondas leaving the factory in Ultimate Stainless (polished). Serial numbers ran MM00001 to MM01000. Any polished Anacondas outside this serial range would be considered an after market polish job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.