Colt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this 1958 OMM .22 last fall..took it out shooting yesterday,and, I'm impressed...the SA and DA trigger pulls are great. its very accurate,and smooth even with cheap bulk ammo. probably would really speak with target ammo. I'm not usually this excited,but, man, for the money these revolvers are a bargain! not sure why I waited so long..:)

Attachments

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
These are super revolvers. Colt should have a target grade .22 revolver in the line again. Hopefully with the new Python they can make another on the same frame.

Reactions: BABYSITR and Kerz

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Got my OMM 22 here on the forum in December. Plus a 22 Dback. Beautiful revolvers.

Attachments

Reactions: sublimert70

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank all, please comment! Troystat, that was 10yds. standing,2 hand hold....these eyes are older than the gun!:D

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
The Colt OMM's are superb revolvers and not often seen at the range any more. It's a shame as they certainly are capable of excellent performance as BABYSITR shows. Here are my pair of OMM's, I found both at gun shows about two years apart. They were both one of those "should I buy it now, in this first hour after the doors opened, or continue to look around ? Nope, better make a deal now or it will be gone" moments.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
My OMM .22LR came with a Elliason rear sight
I am not sure if it was a special order or was added later. I thought about sending for a Colt letter but am not sure even if it was original jt would add much value.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts