Colt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 68 yrs young I guess and have been looking at too many guns I like. I've always had a couple guns, but not that many. I've tried to pick up classic guns if they still shoot really nice. I have a campground on the Castor River in Southeast Missouri and a couple small insurance agencies that keep me pretty busy, but I am really into getting a few more guns and actually shooting them. NO SAFEQUEENS here!!!! I just bought a Colt 357 Python online and it should be here in apx 3-7 days. The guy I got it from has a couple days off coming, so it's like, go ahead and get some playtime, but when you get back Tues, please ship the gun. This one is used and pretty old. The guy said 51 yrs old on the 4.25" blued Python, that has rub marks etc on it. I looked at the pics as close as I could, but will have the guys at my FFL dealer look it over when it comes in. I missed a deal on a Python apx a week ago for $1500.00 . I will probably have a little over 2000.00 in this one. Damn they are all expensive, but I don't know anyone that will lend me one to play with. I am not a big forum guy, but it anyone is interested in some pics , if I can post them, I would be glad to post a few later. I have never owned a colt and I have only shot a 1903 and maybe a western pistol a time or so. Anyway, maybe I will be sorry that I put the $ into this piece, but I am sure going to look it over good before I totally accept it. Anyway, I bet the knowledge base on this FORUM is unreal. Going to go jump in the hot tub with girlfriend and stay out of society for a moment. Hello from me. Steve Ball

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am 68 yrs young I guess and have been looking at too many guns I like. I've always had a couple guns, but not that many. I've tried to pick up classic guns if they still shoot really nice. I have a campground on the Castor River in Southeast Missouri and a couple small insurance agencies that keep me pretty busy, but I am really into getting a few more guns and actually shooting them. NO SAFEQUEENS here!!!! I just bought a Colt 357 Python online and it should be here in apx 3-7 days. The guy I got it from has a couple days off coming, so it's like, go ahead and get some playtime, but when you get back Tues, please ship the gun. This one is used and pretty old. The guy said 51 yrs old on the 4.25" blued Python, that has rub marks etc on it. I looked at the pics as close as I could, but will have the guys at my FFL dealer look it over when it comes in. I missed a deal on a Python apx a week ago for $1500.00 . I will probably have a little over 2000.00 in this one. Damn they are all expensive, but I don't know anyone that will lend me one to play with. I am not a big forum guy, but it anyone is interested in some pics , if I can post them, I would be glad to post a few later. I have never owned a colt and I have only shot a 1903 and maybe a western pistol a time or so. Anyway, maybe I will be sorry that I put the $ into this piece, but I am sure going to look it over good before I totally accept it. Anyway, I bet the knowledge base on this FORUM is unreal. Going to go jump in the hot tub with girlfriend and stay out of society for a moment. Hello from me. Steve Ball
Welcome to the Forum Steve! But don't be a such a show-off. I've got a hot tub too......................

New Pool.jpeg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts