Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Im in the mood for my first colt 1911. The only thing is I don't know which one to buy.

I really like the LW cammander. Any other suggestions?

[email protected]
Tim /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
welcome tim, have you considered the python?? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif seriously i`m sure you will get several opinions in the auto section /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
If you like the LW Commander, by all means buy one! As you can afford it, buy others. Except where people are trying to keep you from making a mistake their best intentions don't really mean anything. All that really matters is do YOU like it. If the answer is yes then there isn't a question.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Hear, hear!!

Colt isn't very popular in my neck of the woods. People have tried to talk me out of purchasing every (3 /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif )
Colt firearm that I currently own. Being a .22 6" DB, a 6" Python and a Colt Target pistol for various reasons like not good enough, not reliable enough, too fragile etc. etc.

Steer excrament! (aka BS)

I like 'em, I love 'em and I 'll cherish them until someone takes them away for sanity reasons only! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts