Colt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without a long explanation.....I have a Colt DS 2 mint in the box and a Colt Series 90 9 MM Pocket Nine also mint in box......the little orange plastic things are still in place on both guns and they are unfired. I know that both were only made for a year or two by Colt. Other than that I know nothing of them and hope to sell them soonest. Thing is I know nothing of the price they might bring. Anything anyone can tell me would be so appreciated and welcomed. Is there a place I can sell them? A "going" price? Advice on who not to sell to? I pretty much mean anything you can add would be welcome. I have held the revolver....it feels good holding it. Almost want to keep it. Thanks for any answers. Sarah (Pardon the dual posts....I didnt know which place was the best.)

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
Welcome Sarah, in this case Gunbroker can be your friend in reviewing what folks are asking and by looking at the closed auctions determing what they sold for. We also have a couple of dealers here who are known for paying top dollar for QUALITY Firearms.

Internet sales can be tricky, you always want to make sure the firearm is shipped to a licensed Dealer (FFL Holder).

Should you be so incline to post pictures I am sure a majority of folks will render an opinion.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Not sure about the 9, but an unfired DS will command a good price...if anyone tries to get from you without an auction, I wouldn't entertain any offers under 600..unless they're family....:)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you The DS.....I'm taking everyone's opinion into account....Ya'll have to be smarter than me! Have a wonderful night.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Welcome to the board Sarah!

Good advice on the value of the DS.

However, you should seriously follow through on your statement that "it feels good holding it, almost want to keep it".

I agree with that feeling and strongly advise you to seriously think about keeping the DS. You will NOT be sorry IMHO.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to the board Sarah!

Good advice on the value of the DS.

However, you should seriously follow through on your statement that "it feels good holding it, almost want to keep it".

I agree with that feeling and strongly advise you to seriously think about keeping the DS. You will NOT be sorry IMHO.
Even better advice Sarah....then you can stay here on the forum...we are trying to up our female membership.......:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts