Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum and am a Colt owner just getting into (want to) Colt wheel guns. I own a couple of 1911's and a Colt AR.
On my wish list is a shrouded Colt Cobra or Agent in .38S. I'm checking out Gunbroker but do have concerns purchasing there (gotta fondle it). :) I shot wheel guns as a kid so technically this is a new thing for me. I'm looking for a unit for concealed carry and not a safe queen. What are good prices, areas of concern with an Agent or Cobra. I've looked at a number of these guns on Gun broker and the two I'm considering both have material removal/ marks where the ratchet wheel rubs on the frame. What does this mean. Answers would be helpful. THX

·
Premium Member
12,532 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Colt Forum. You may wish to post your questions on the revolver forum for a little more response but folks around here do like the Cobra and Agent. There are quite a few of them for sale so you should not have to settle for any that are problematic. Thanks for your first post! :cool:

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Welcome aboard the Forum. You've come to the mecca for Colt revolvers. There's a lot of revolver activity going on here and you'll be busy with the treasure trove of info, help and camaraderie here. Enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts