Colt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I carried, like many, a Colt 1911 .45 in the military, the navy when standing Topside Watch on a sub. Sure we had some practice but not early enough to ever be comfortable with this weapon. Now over 40 years later and a hater of pistols, I inherited a Colt 1903 .32 from an uncle that didn't work. Long story short, I replaced the firing pin and spring and it works great! Since then I got the pistol bug, I bought three new Colts: Mustang Pocketlite 380, New Agent .45 (which I'm trying to sell) and my beloved Colt GCT .45. IMG_2186.jpg I joined a gun club here in Idaho and got my CCW licenses for Idaho and Oregon. Now I want to start competition with the IDPA at my local club in Parma, ID. But being disabled, I'll see how I do. That's me.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
But being disabled, I'll see how I do. That's me.
You just give 'er hell, Traughber! No disability is gonna hold you back. Welcome aboard the Forum, and thanx for joining us. And thank you for your Naval submarine service. Enjoy!

Reactions: traughber2000

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome and thank you for your service! I had been anti-pisto for sometime, preferring to collect classic wheel guns -- I have an extensive Python/Diamondback collection. About three weeks ago I picked up a 1924 Colt 1903 and fell in love with it. I now own 4 Colt 1903s and 2 Colt 1908s (one in .25 and one in .380). They are awesome pistols and function perfectly.

Anthony

·
Premium Member
10,140 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. One Colt M1903 is never enough. LOL

I just spent the last 35 years working in Parma.
Ohio that is. Now retired.

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Welcome to the Colt Forum from TN.

Reactions: traughber2000
1 - 12 of 12 Posts