44 Posts
Re: Newest PYTHON Toy(Pic\'s)!

That is a sweet snake indeed!

·
Registered
88 Posts

very nice snake.
your buying up all the colts on the left coast.
will we get a range report on this one.
have you ever shot a python its something you must do.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

bad shot:

1)No, I have never shot a Python! In fact, I have never shot any of my guns yet(Unfortunately)!

2)I'm sure that shooting a Python, would be quite a "Thrill"!

·
Registered
448 Posts

Colt38, very nice pictures. The Python is no doubt one of the best looking revolverws ever made.

·
Registered
20 Posts

I bought it's twin brother back in April. Mine appeared to be in NIB unfired condition. Isn't that the most beautiful blue ever put on a gun? SWEEEET!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Ky Larry:

1)Yes, I agree with you about the magnificent bluing on the Colt Pythons!

2)Congratulation's on your lucky find! It's very hard to find Pythons here in Kalifornia! You have to be first, to find them(Or, you lose out!)and, you have no choice in whatever you might find(You either take it-or, you leave it!)! Then, you wonder, if you will ever get a second chance for another Python(Since we can only obtain these older Pythons via a PPT or a gun that has been "Consigned" to a Gun Shop!)? I just suddenly got real "Lucky" to find my Pythons(All at once, during a one month period of time!)! I had been looking for years-but, never had any luck obtaining any Pythons! I'm happy that my ship finally came in!

·
Registered
20 Posts

My Python came from an estate sale. All guns with a pony on them are getting more expensive. I'm in the market for a -70 series or a pre-70 series 1911. I'm not a collector but I really like older Colts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts