Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Sold my elite within the last year for 3500 used with minor scratches so 4,500 would not be a bad deal on true nib condition. Would say if nib it would fetch 5k.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Be very cautious if you're talking about the Armslist ad one & never ever send them money in the mail. Go in person face to face only!

Lastly, if you're talking about the one on GB with $4500 buy now, problem I see with that one is the box label. No matching serial to gun tying the two together. That sadly becomes a gun with no box not going to bring the top dollar one would with matching label.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Uhhhh, that's very steep. You can do better.
I am willing to pay 4500.00 for all the perfect NIB 6 inch SS python elites examples I can find. That's a standing offer and I pay prompt. Must be 100% NIB genuine with test target and paperwork. I don't think 4500 is steep when they are selling for 5500-6000. That's the one and "Only" Python on the California DOJ list and its falling off,,soon.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Holly poo poo! I bought one of these back near the end when Colt was still selling them. It was $1119. I ordered it through a gun store I like. I was worried since I did not not look before I bought. When I got it, the gun was built like a swiss watch. After I found out Colt was no longer making them, I figured the folks at Colt wanted the last ones to look nice.

I am amazed they are going for that much money. Won't be buying anymore I guess.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts