Colt Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Reminds me of my late old maid aunt,80 years old & still a virgin!" Thats the way I described a 32/20 Army Special,with box(good shape),that a dealer who knows I like older Colts,showed me at a recent show. He'd bought the gun a few minutes earlier from an older gent. Even the cylinder face & recoil shield,were perfect-and it wasn't a reblue!Had the wooden grips(numbered to gun,we checked)and must have been made during the transition to the Official Police "roll marks"."Don't sell it to Bud,it will be shot as soon as he gets it home!"This comment from another dealer I know ,was right on the money. I couldve worked out a trade,but this Colt belongs in a collection! "A man's got to know his limitations",and I know mine;I love to shoot and work up the best reload for each of my guns,and when I find the most accurate load,if its not quite hitting to point of aim,the Swiss files can correct that on the rear notch & front sight! So,I will stick with "shooters",as I know there is a place for these mint pieces. Bud

1 - 1 of 1 Posts