Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go...

Colt Viper : Revolvers at GunBroker.com

It looks 100% legit to me. It's one of the last vipers from the "parts clean up" run of revolvers from the early 90's. I was just about to press the "buy it now" option but couldn't quite do it for two reasons:

New seller with NO FEEDBACK
Sold "as-is" with no refund or exchange.

If it's legit, it's a great buy. I'll let you decide but I'm going to pass...

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
wish he'd a posted it a few days sooner:bang_wall:,it would be mine,mine will be in today and not at that price,I've probably got an email with this sellers name or friends name on it where he responded to mine forsale locally

Wow! what a deal in my opinion

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
It is a nice gun but I wouldn't risk no feedback,as is,no return.Too many people have been burned by "bait and switch" and those terms set off signal flares that something may not be right.JMHO

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
It looks 100% legit to me. It's one of the last vipers from the "parts clean up" run of revolvers from the early 90's. I was just about to press the "buy it now" option but couldn't quite do it for two reasons:

New seller with NO FEEDBACK
Sold "as-is" with no refund or exchange.

If it's legit, it's a great buy. I'll let you decide but I'm going to pass...
snakeman99, I reacted exactly as you did on this one. I saw it a few minutes after it was listed and could not find anything wrong with it. Yes, this is an early 90s (probably 93) parts clean-up Viper that was priced to sell. With no inspection period and no feedback, I had to let it pass. I knew it wouldn't last long and if it works out for the buyer, he has a great collectible Colt at a terrific price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts