Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He posted some in the sale forum....there's a few threads posted by him about this one.....very cautious on this one for now.
Why cautious? I’m a65year old guy been selling cars guns watches you name it. For last 50 years. computer listing, I’m not so good. I just got this back from.LAB. Call him. We were all new once

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Is this the pistol LAB worked on ? If so you might be able to transfer the pics? I'm new also to that kind of stuff . Interesting welcome for Thanksgiving .

·
Premium Member
1,697 Posts
Why cautious? I’m a65year old guy been selling cars guns watches you name it. For last 50 years. computer listing, I’m not so good. I just got this back from.LAB. Call him. We were all new once
It takes a while for members to be comfortable buying and selling on the forum, especially with high dollar value Colts. Being a new member, who instantly went to paid supporter status is one of the workarounds frequently done by scammers not participating to gather the required posts to put sale ads in the forum. I'm not accusing you or saying you are in any way, it's just not common or comfortable for new members to join, immediately start listing high dollar guns for sale and such. Hence the cautionary comment, as that's how it appears.

You mention utilizing LAB's services on this gun, so perhaps get him to join in support of your gun sales to start with, as he's well known on the forum. Once you've build long term quality standing on the forum, it's much easier to buy and sell high dollar items.

If everything is in good standing, welcome aboard. Go post up some of your other guns with pictures in the respective forums, join in discussions and be an active participant. That's the best way. Heck, you mention guns, cars and watches - there's a gun and watch pairing photo thread up and running for just that! Looking forward to learning.

Happy Thanksgiving

1 - 14 of 14 Posts