Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I didn't buy anything but saw some beautiful guns. Came dang close to doing business with Cam, but financially I just couldn't do it at the moment. It was a pleasure meeting Cam in person and I discovered I had apparently bought several colts from our CCA president without realizing it. Also got to meet one of the guys I have spoken with at Turnbulls in the past. Sadly no Doug. Maybe I'll meet him at the January Dallas Safari Club this year, who knows. Anyway, fabulous show, I am certain I met several of you walking around the tables today. I was probably the youngest guy there wearing a cowboy hat this morning. So if I met some of you without realizing it, it was a pleasure. Also for all you non native Texans please enjoy the cool weather we apparently imported for y'all.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Didn't get to meet y'all, but made the show Friday and Saturday. Bought a Thunderer this afternoon. I was incognito, since I cannot reveal my true identity. But I will say that I am a big man that wears overalls. Had on a red ball cap and a dragon cane.

·
The Consummate Collector
6,483 Posts
Well, I didn't buy anything but saw some beautiful guns. Came dang close to doing business with Cam, but financially I just couldn't do it at the moment. It was a pleasure meeting Cam in person and I discovered I had apparently bought several colts from our CCA president without realizing it. Also got to meet one of the guys I have spoken with at Turnbulls in the past. Sadly no Doug. Maybe I'll meet him at the January Dallas Safari Club this year, who knows. Anyway, fabulous show, I am certain I met several of you walking around the tables today. I was probably the youngest guy there wearing a cowboy hat this morning. So if I met some of you without realizing it, it was a pleasure. Also for all you non native Texans please enjoy the cool weather we apparently imported for y'all.
I enjoyed our conversation and it was nice to finally get to meet you. If that OMT is something that you want sometime down the road just let me know. We got home this afternoon and now need to rest up for a couple of days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts