Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give me some info on the Troopers in 22lr and 22mag in the nickel and electro nickel guns.How hard are they to locate and what barrel lengths have you seen them in.All info appreciated.

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
I assume you mean Trooper Mk III. For some time I thought I would like an E nick 4" Trooper Mk III in 22 Mag. That would be a way to have a somewhat special Trooper and a 22 mag all rolled into one. I have not seen one offered for sale. In general it seems 4" is less common, E nick is less common and 22LR followed by 22 Mag are less common. In my recollection, I have seen very few 4" 22LR and 22 mag blue and several 6 to 8". There haven't been any 22 mag versions on auction for a while now and I sort of gave up because the prices were high in my opinion. Perhaps someone else has been keeping a closer watch lately. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
58 Posts
I haven't paid much attention lately, but several months ago I saw two 6 inch electrolis nickel Trooper MKIII .22 magnum revolvers advertised on the internet.

One ad stated that only 250 such guns were produced, and the price was $895 NIB.

The other ad stated only 200 such guns were produced, and the price was $469 at 98% condition.

I have no idea if the production numbers are valid, or if the asking prices reflect the market. If so, maybe my 6" e-nickel .22 mag Trooper MKIII is worth more than I paid for it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts