Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any idea if the value of the Old Trooper model,on the Officers Target Frame.6 " .357 (or .38?) very good finish,but "pachman" aftermarket rubber grips". Gun is tight,not abused. Do not see many nickle Colts around these parts,unless they are SAAs. thanks, Bud

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I can't say about the Trooper, but the MkIIIs usually price about the same in both finishes. I see quite a few of the MkIIIs in nickel.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
A little gunsmith shop up the road has an old trooper (blue) for sale. He wants $395, I would say your's should be worth at least $450 in nickel. IMHO.

------------------
Dick

There is a word sweeter than mother, home or heaven--
That word is Liberty.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. May go back to shop & check it out. Only "real gun" there,so it stood out in a community of stainless,plastic & kevlar! Wonder if there is a slight premium(or deduction) for .38 Special Trooper?? If it is this,it would be early production coincidal with the ".357",of which I have both bbl. lengths,and a .22 Trooper Old Model,that is just as accurate as an Officers Model,but handier to carry ,but at 37 oz.,"taint no Kit Gun! Bud

1 - 4 of 4 Posts