Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
*** ColtForum MVP ***
14,667 Posts
My EAA Witness.45 in the limited production stainless steel slide and frame.
In the bed side table with 10 rounds in the mag and one in the chamber.
Load is Federal Hydra-Shock 230 grain.

New to the corner, my Kel-Tec KS7 12 gauge.
So new I haven't been able to shoot it to verify reliability.
As soon as the ammo shortage ends I'll be loading it with Remington Reduced Recoil #4 buckshot.

·
Registered
9,319 Posts
Nightstand...Trooper Mark III with tritium night sights, a speedloader and a flashlight. In the closet is a Benelli M1 Super 90.

My basement office desk drawer...Police Positive Mark V and a Cobra. I've been considering substituting my King Cobra Target in play of the Police Positive. There's also a flashlight, speedloader and handcuffs.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
OK...I'm Back !!

with Crimson Trace CRM-206 Rail Master Green Laser on rail ( not shown )

&

with Elzetta ZSM Shotgun Flashlight Mount & Elzetta Bones 650 Lumen Flashlight ( not shown )

Bones Flashlight - Elzetta Tactical Lighting

...and yea, the pig sticker is mounted !!

The SGM knows I'm Nutz !!

:devilish:

...but wait till they gitta load of Her...

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
With the possibility of a home break in, I have loaded handguns hidden in EVERY room in the house, even the bathrooms. My nightstand gun is a Sig 229 .40 with a Sig-Lite laser/flashlight. I recommend a laser. Even the dumbest criminal knows what the little red light means and the flashlight is blinding at 2am.

·
Registered
134 Posts
My house is very small and it's only 4 steps from my bed to the door where I can see the living room, the bathroom, and kitchen so this is what I keep on the desk next to the bed.
1st year S&W 422 loaded with 40gr Remington Gold hollow points. Razor sharp WWII K-Bar.
No need to disturb the neighbors. Dr.Tramp..........

1 - 20 of 41 Posts