Colt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Glock1 7,Colt Agent, Police Positive and Taurus Spectrum downo upstairs Winchester 1300 22” with 3rds 3” no. 4 buck, side-saddle 5 Winchester 2/34” Magnum no. 2.

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
This thing is the main 'emergency' go-to setup. There is always a little revolver handy, but the ol' 870 seems to have a better 'presence'.

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
I live dangerous. While I have many more powerful handguns, rifles and shotguns I believe this little 3" s&w model 36 is all I need. (In the middle) If it isn't on me its near my nose when I sleep in a drawer by my bed. At 79, fat and ugly there arent any sore headed jealous boy friends to handle anymore. Even those chicks died years ago. I will go bigger if the riots hit our town.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I live dangerous. While I have many more powerful handguns, rifles and shotguns I believe this little 3" s&w model 36 is all I need. (In the middle) If it isn't on me its near my nose when I sleep in a drawer by my bed. At 79, fat and ugly there arent any sore headed jealous boy friends to handle anymore. Even those chicks died years ago. I will go bigger if the riots hit our town.
View attachment 704046
I'm with you, a single action (45) is next to my bed. Based on the probability of either Zombies or bad guys attacking our house in the middle of the night, versus the probability of seeing a snake near the house on the property, the first two rounds are bird shot and the next 3 rounds are 45 Colt lead.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Busa- those grips are interesting, looks like someone inlaid a ryu menuki from a katana on the right side. May I ask-
Where did you get them? Thanks.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Busa- those grips are interesting, looks like someone inlaid a ryu menuki from a katana on the right side. May I ask-
Where did you get them? Thanks.

View attachment 704163
The Maker Marc Morganti had them made for this specific pistol and I do not know who made them. Regular 1911 grips will not fit. Here is his most recent magazine cover. The 3 guns in the article are mine as well. Just hung up with him -- new project we are working on. Sending him a screw bean mesquite blank to make the grips for it. First Ruger Redhawk with a Krieger barrel he has done. Would not be a good bedside table gun being a 454! :)

21 - 40 of 41 Posts