Colt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Can't blame the seller. I have seen some crazy things before on the auction sites. empty boxes selling for $100-200 bucks. I guess if some one wants it they will pay. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Holy sir-name-of-the-english-dude-that-invented-the-toilet wihtout-the-last-three-letters!!

If this goes on I'm going to get the shiffers tomorrow at the range when I'm about to feed my snakes! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
It does make me feel better about what I just paid for an unfired 4 inch python without box or papers lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
What's that old adage about a fool and his money?

Seems there is another about money and sense too.

Oh well, Capitalism at it's finest I guess. If someone wants to pay that much, it's up to them.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Gunsmoke I gotta ask, what's the shiffers? My imagination is filled with ideas. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dave

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Beind scared of misloads in my Python.

For all I know I could be shooting up my retirement money at the age of 36!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey, I have a blued 2 1/2" King Cobra, lightly handled and less than a couple hundred rounds through the pipe....first $1,500 takes 'er! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For $1500 it should be unfired mint in box and come with a Snubbie Python for a back-up gun. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got mine, with a box, for a lot less than that. I didn't get a manual, so now I know the manuals sell for that many hundreds of dollars!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts