Colt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
dux, I certainly agree. As an aside, I have just recently become a big fan of John Wayne, have bought many of his movies, including his first movie in 1930 when he became known as John Wayne, and his last movie he made in 1976. He loved his Colts, but he loved his country more. Rick

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
dux, do you know where I can get a copy of that picture? Thanks, Rick

[/ QUOTE ]

Right click on the image and save it to wherever on your computer. It prints quite well at 8.5 x 11 on a photoprinter. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
365 Posts
THAT is my screen saver for the last few weeks. It's only time,before mexican will be running our country And without a shot being fired, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD WE GIVE RIGHT TO ILLEAGEL ALIENS WHO ARE NOT LEAGEL HERE!

·
Registered
491 Posts
I think one from there and one from South America. But they came here legal!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Jim, I agree. We're not talking about racism here but protecting our borders. I'm sure that wasn't a big problem in John Wayne's lifetime, and if it was, I'm sure he would have stood up against it too!! Rick

·
Registered
2 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
THAT is my screen saver for the last few weeks. It's only time,before mexican will be running our country And without a shot being fired, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD WE GIVE RIGHT TO ILLEAGEL ALIENS WHO ARE NOT LEAGEL HERE!

[/ QUOTE ]

You do not know how to speak English yourself. There must be many "ILLEAGAL" aliens who can speak better English than you.

·
Registered
365 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You do not know how to speak English yourself. There must be many "ILLEAGAL" aliens who can speak better English than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea that right just a dumb AMERRICAN,who serve his country and now see her going to hell!!! maybe one day we can meet Pedro, AND by the way pedro I can speak English, just can't write English. I know that.
TANKERFRANK

·
Administrator
7,326 Posts
Let\'s keep it friendly .

[ QUOTE ]
" The Lounge "
Discussing Issues for Any Subject on Your Mind So Long as it is in Good Taste.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless of my personal feelings on this topic , we need to be aware that not everyone has the same "tastes" .

In the future , I think we'll stay a little friendlier here if we stay away from these topics .

Thank you .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.