Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody else had problems with either site for the last two days?

I'm getting a 404 error message when I try to go to the 1911 Forum and I'm getting a weird washed out homepage for Imageshack with radio buttons that are dead links and no Log In button.

My cookies cache is cleaned out every time I turn off the computer and no other sites are giving me problems.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Just tried to log on and got the following:
We’ll be back soon!
Sorry for the inconvenience but we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We will be back as soon as possible.
We are currently attempting to repair our database.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Has anybody else had problems with either site for the last two days?
Mike, the 1911 Forum must be fixed now. I just signed in. No probs. Try it now? Don't know about Imageshack.

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike, the 1911 Forum must be fixed now. I just signed in. No probs. Try it now? Don't know about Imageshack.
Ed, I went to bed early. Due to the "Arctic Vortex" I've had to set my clock and cell to wake me about 3 times a night often these past few weeks to avoid frozen water pipes. That's with a space heater and heat tape on the pipes. They've only frozen 3 times anyway (no bursts!). It's playong havoc with my rest. Good thing I'm retired.

At 6:45 Eastern Time today, it's working fine.

Mike

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, Pinduck. I haven't received any emails from them.

That's it for Imageshack as far as I'm concerned. I'll be uploading any photos I had with them to another photo hosting site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.