Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a few Colts,and a few others.Partial to high end revolvers,no matter who makes em.Calibers I shoot are 38/357,41mag,44mag,and 45 LC,,,and of course I take my 1911 Series 80 nickel out quite often,as it had the nickle pitted and was re-nickeled.So it makes a great shooter.
Joe
Oh I forgot to add.I reload all my ammo and use a Dillon RL-550B,,,do some casting of bullets also

·
Registered
794 Posts
Nice of you to join the forum chevis! Like you, I also use a Dillon. There are a lot of guys here that do load their own. At any rate, welcome to the forum, good luck and good shooting.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Chevis is a real stand up guy. He's already helping a stranger by getting me in at the Tulsa gun show and allowing me to place a few revolvers on his friends table.

Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Addicted,,I don't consider you a stranger.You like guns and I did read a lot of the posting before I decided to join,,just so I could do a little posting myself.You introduced yourself as employed in an aircraft machine shop in Kansas.Heck I been doing aircraft machining for 30 years now.So I'm sure if we ever meet in person we'll have a lot more in common then just collecting fine articles.Just so happens we both like Colts.My impression of Colts is kinda like Harleys,maybe not the best,but there's more collectors of these weapons then any others,so it don't take a brain surgeon to know we're the hot topic of jealousy with the collectors of other guns,kinda like Harleys are.
Joe
PS.I don't own a Harley but I do own a 69 Mach 1 with a 428 SCJ.My street toy.Only wished I owned as many of them as I own Colt guns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts