Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last August I found a Colt 3rd Generation Paterson. So that I could case it, I ordered the accoutrements from the Paterson Accessories Company in the U.K. Today, I received notification that the items are finally ready to be shipped. The wait seemed like forever, but was due to the 'special made' items that I requested that are not normally carried within their product line; a one-spout Flask and an Ehlers-style Wrench. Those items had to be custom made. The set looks perfect (by the way, these are replica parts of good quality). Communications between myself and the Company (Steve) was outstanding.

Now I just need to get a case.

Rob

Tool Auto part Screw Metal Brass
Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Gun accessory
Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Gun accessory

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
Wow!

Very very nice!

The actual 'period' Patterson Cases had various ways about them which were different than the Cases occurring a decade or more later.

If that matters to you, and, it might.

Hence, you may want to gather some images of period Patterson Cases, in order to have representations of how you would like your Case to be made and outfitted.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Reactions: gunner5
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.