Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just when I thought I knew everything in the neighborhood, I ran into this guy, but didn't hurt him too bad, lol. Anyway, we started talking, about..?? You know...those things that go bang! What else is there right?
So he tells me how he went out and bought what he thought was exactly what he needed, wanted, had to have! Brought it home, stared at it a while. Thought about it some more.....more days go by, finally he made the decision..........it was to heavy!! He should have bought a smaller one.......like I had, I started thinking, should I? Would I? Could I? Sure why not, so I trade him and got this beautiful Smith & Wesson SW1911, Series "E".
It will be springtime in Ohio before I get a chance to start breaking it in, meanwhile, it will prove to be nice eye candy.

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tony,
Hey me too! The slide and matching grip panels is what attracted me to the gun when I first seen it. I have read that it runs really smooth, but I'm in Ohio, so its too cold right now to start breaking it in. My EDC is my Combat Commander, but I've got a couple full size holsters, I might put this one in rotation after its broke in.
BTW, I like your signature, I am a devoted fan of Clint Eastwood westerns, and remember the scene with Ten Bears well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.