Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Colt Officers Model 45acp Enhanced, that I purchased new in Jan. 1991, it is unfired as new, with plastic box, cardboard sleeve, all paperwork and hang tag. It is in the Ultimate Bright Stainless finish. It is Model #09181E. Does anyone know the value of this pistol? I can't find any info on this version. Thanks, for any info. SDC

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Welcome to the Colt Forum and thanks for your very first post!

I have one similar to yours, issued slightly afterward. I paid $1600 for mine but I see that prices on Gunbroker are all over the board - one with buy now pricing of $2400. Depending on where it is offered I'd suggest the value is somewhere in between. (Beautiful pistol by the way! :cool:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply Tony, I figured it had gone up in value, I gave $670.00 (tax included) for it in 1991. Again, Thanks. SDC

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Beautiful pistols (revolver, too!) both SDC & Tony. I'm jealous. I have a 1990 LW OACP that I bought in 1991 LNIB & still have box & papers, too. Mine's been a very reliable shooter all these years. Just a black matte finish, but I love it. What wonderful museum-quality heirlooms you both have!

Reactions: Colt-SL

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Beautiful pistols (revolver, too!) both SDC & Tony. I'm jealous. I have a 1990 LW OACP that I bought in 1991 LNIB & still have box & papers, too. Mine's been a very reliable shooter all these years. Just a black matte finish, but I love it. What wonderful museum-quality heirlooms you both have!
Ed,
yours ain't too shabby either! Reliable and good shooter in matte black, spells warrior to me sir! :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tony, I just looked at the officers model on Gunbroker, it is not the enhanced version like ours, there is no "E" on the model number or at the end of the serial#, just wanted to let you know. By the way I love the Smokey Mountain area, I have ridden many miles thru there and the blue ridge pkwy./skyline dr. Thanks again for your reply. SDC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts