Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for any information and value on an officers model match .22LR single action which has an offset hammer. I think possibly done by King.
Thanks for your input.
I saw this gun and am thinking of buying it but can't find much out about it. It is about 95%

·
Premium Member
21,820 Posts
I own a factory original single action OMM in 38 special. Can I assume the single action 22 OMM you mention
is not factory original. Do you know if King did the modification? That would be a plus.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
To me, it looks like a reblued gun that some regular gunsmith made up. Wrong grips, wrong rear sight, wrong front sight blade in the Colt fixture. The frame screws look dished out, indicating a buffing job. I could be wrong about that, but if right, I wouldn't pay more than $300 for that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have officers model match .38 special any idea on age and value. It was a duty weapon for a family friend for many years so it has signs of use. Any help would be appreciated. Here are some pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
SockRocker361,
I would suggest starting a new thread to avoid the obvious confusion that is going to take place. Talking about 2 very different revolvers on the same thread isn't good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.