Colt Forum banner

141 - 160 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
What a great thread! I wore out my mouse clicking "like" so much.

A 1957 Officer's Model Match .38 and its nemesis, Smith & Wesson Model 14 K-38 Masterpiece. We're holding a lifetime competition between these two to see which one is the most accurate with carefully prepared .38 Special target loads. Though I generally like Smith & Wesson revolvers just a bit more the Colt OMM has solidly retained it's place at the top to this point.
:):)AWESOME guns, both of them!!!,in my Country I have seen only one (1) Colt OMM like the one in the lefthandside of picture, I saw it at the Museo de Armas de la Nación in Buenos Aires, it belonged to a sugar mill owner in Tucuman!!.... its a very rare piece in my Country, the 83/8" Model 14 K-38 Masterpiece I once had one in my hand with this barrel length at the gunshop (1980), I was willing to buy it, but instead I bought a Model 10 with 2" barrel for defensive purposes, so my wife could handle it properly!!!....:):)
Best Regards
RR

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
OK, Where is that "Edit Button" - Its not in the Site Location Section where it should be. And Why didn't my post have a like button? Help! Jackson

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Thnak you Scottz63; When I click on the three dots, I only get the following choices:

Whats's New
Forum Listing
Showcase
Gallery
Advance Search
FAQs
and Dark Mode

Is it hidden in one of these? Jackson

·
Registered
5 Posts
A "Frankengun" but I like it. A 1909 OMT with a post 1935 heavy barrel installed. Poorly done refinish kept the price down to $295 for the revolver. I added some 1950s Target stocks I grabbed at a show years ago for $25. I like the features on the older OMTs like the checkered trigger and cylinder release.

141 - 160 of 162 Posts