Colt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, New to the forum. I acquired from my father an official police .38. From the serial number it looks like a 1966 model. Does anyone know what this might be worth?

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
You will need to post some good clear pictures for a reasonable estimate. The Official Police was a common Colt revolver with quite a few being made, so the overall condition is relative to value.
A well used one might be a $250.00 Colt, but a like new in the box Colt O.P. could sell for $500.00 or $600.00 on the auctions

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
How do you post pictures to the forum from iPhone?
I wouldn't know I can barely make a phone call with whatever kind of phone I have.

There is a link in the post comment box up top that links to the computer, whether or not it will link to your phone, I am clueless.

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
How do you post pictures to the forum from iPhone?
On an iphone, you may be looking at the so-called “mobile version”. In that case, when you go to the + sign to open the reply window, there is a paperclip symbol on the top right, which lets you select and upload from the phone’s photo library.
If you’ve managed to escape that and are looking at the desktop version of the forum, “go advanced” below the reply window and follow the prompts to do the same through “manage attachment”.

·
Registered
47 Posts
53860D9F-64CD-43FF-896B-378C6DB12391.jpeg
I recently purchased the exact same (1966 year also) Official Police for a little over $700. It does not have any holster wear and came with the box too. I felt it was a good deal as I’ve been looking for a nice one for quite a while. You probably could get around $600 with a little patience as it looks very nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts