Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a five inch Official Police .38 that I still carry as a duty weapon daily. I would like to find a set of oversive Corian grips to dress it up a little. My backup is a S&W Model 36 with a three inch barrel and white Corian grips so I want them to match. This Colt was made in 1950, the same year as I was born and still shoots perfectly. I prefer it to all the Tupperware guns available today :)

Any suggestions you Colt folks might have would be appreciated. I own a lot of Colts but I am no expert on grips. Thanks!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I just found out yesterday that the Python grips fit my revolver so that opens up a lot of possibilities for grips. Do you know if the grips shown on this link are quality grips? I bought a set of Ajax grips once and they seemed to be cheap plastic more suited to a RG-22 caliber saturday night special than a Colt.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I think my colt is going to look good with a set of faux ivory Corian grips. It will match my three inch S&W Model 36 with a three in barrel backup gun that already has aged ivory grips.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts