Colt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
1,894 Posts
Boy am I looking forward to a trip to Ohio for the OGCA show.

Reactions: sumthin_nu

·
Registered
386 Posts
As a first time OCGA member having bought my subscription for 2020, I'm looking forward to being able to use my membership for the first time, 8 months into the year. 😕

What can you do about it though? I'm just glad it's finally happening, and we're able to meet. Even if I have to wear a mask.

See you guys there. =)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Can't wait but according to ABC & CBS news we'll all be dead or dying by then...nothing positive except virus tests on the news.
Delete if this is too harsh but I'm tired of negative media.
LOL I'm in complete agreement with you on the negative media.

Reactions: Spirit

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
1,894 Posts
I just received information from OGCA about the September show. YEA!!! looks like it is really going to happen.

Thanks to Rod and the other board members for getting the show worked out. Look forward to seeing everyone.

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
1,894 Posts
Here is a copy of an email I just received from OGCA

The September 12-13th meeting is on and everything is on schedule as per your Fall Member’s newsletter.

• Masks are required. No exceptions.
  • Dress for the weather. You may store umbrellas or coats on the coat rack in the center (main) lobby at your own risk.
  • Your temperature will be taken, and you will be given a sticker for your membership badge.
  • Pay attention to one-way aisles and other signage. Social distance!
  • Sunday is “Guest Day.” If you have a guest bring them on Sunday. (Not on Saturday.)
  • The Roberts Centre rear Concessions will be open. Max & Ermas opens at 8 am. (Enter from their front door as the walkway from the hall is closed.)
  • If you have any Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone known to have Covid-19 in the last 14 days you may not attend. Please stay home if you are sick.

If you plan to attend the September meeting, safe travels! We look forward to seeing you! For more information visit https://ogca.com/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts