Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What a way to wake up on Sunday morning but to a email full of fakes. Please stay away from these 2 that the same seller has

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=375629338

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=375628575

Boa NEVER was nickel or a 8"barrel and the serial numbers are from?????? I've got no idea

And how about the " new old stock" in a fake box LOL. Was it a full moon last night and I missed out?
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=375623972

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
I sent nasty emails to the sellers last night. I asked if they printed the label at Kinko's and told them I would be pointing out the fakes on "All of the Public Forums". I expected to wake with nasty response emails but nothing. Guess they shrugged me off.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I sent nasty emails to the sellers last night. I asked if they printed the label at Kinko's and told them I would be pointing out the fakes on "All of the Public Forums".
I expected to wake with nasty response emails but nothing. Guess they shrugged me off.
Probably a good indicator that your love notes weren't the only ones that were received. :)

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
I don't know anything about boa's and will listen to y'all. I say a factory letter is a must on these or any boa. to bad colt didn't keep making these, sort of a lower cost python. I guess if colt ever brings back DA revolvers they will have mkiii actions.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got a response from the seller on the 8" Boa

"Thanks for the info he says"
I'm curious to see if he rewords or pulls the auction now. Doubt either

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
who can make me a 2.5 barrel and rollmark it for me? and no we're not taking a readily availible barrel LOL. A frame shouldnt be any problem. Im game:cool:

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Marc probably has a couple Boa barrels. " in the white" somewhere.Think KMKcolt can set you up with a laser engraver too."Boa Snubbie". Cheaper than the pair addiction by far.
For sure cheaper, Id like to have one:cool: Itd be a really nice christmas gift from the Forum members to me:D

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
You sure do think highly of your self to think that the forum members would give you a snubbie BOA.I guess a little ego never hurt anybody.:cool: D*

Reactions: prostrok

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Supposed BOA 6" nickel is on a Trooper MKIII J frame and not the V frame.

Supposed BOA 8" blue has 1st edition walnut stained hardwood stocks (not correct)

BOA 6" has correct V target Rosewood stocks and fake box as mentioned.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I do think that you use a dog and a white stick with red bands when you buy this revolvers. I do see the engravings on the BOA. They are realy that bad taht I can hardly believe that someone buy them. But.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.