Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with adjustable sights. Here's one. First year (1954) with a serial xx54, but no, the xx is not 19. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I haven't. My biggest delinquency is in getting to the range. I have a fair backlog to shoot. Feels quite smooth with snap caps, though. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
794 Posts
Very nice A1A! Just like you can hire someone to walk your dog, I'm sure there are volunteers here who can make time to shoot your gun for you and lessen your backlog. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Very nice. I have a first year (4XXX) How close is mine to yours A1A? Unfortunately mine isn't in nearly as nice a condition as yours but it is still timed perfectly and shoots great.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
A1A;

I'm glad you posted the nice photos of your revolver. I'm impressed. Y'all don't hit me for saying this but I think I'd rather have that revolver than a Python.

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have no snakes. I guess this is my subsitute Python. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Wish I could get some target stocks for mine like the ones you have.

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope you can reach really deep in your pockets.

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finally (I know everyone's been waiting) here is the second with a nicely refinished ejector rod freshly back from Ford's. The line on the barrel is the Bore Store tag reflection. Really need to brush up on the photography./forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts