Colt Forum banner

101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Well, it's not a photo but it's definitely a girl with a gun who's easy on the eye and someone you can learn from:

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Back to the old time photos of girls with guns. This one is more proud of her rope than her gun. Cool hat too. This is a studio photo so the items are probably props. I don't believe one would wear a holstered gun on a cloth belt. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,622 Posts
This brings back memories. I went to school with Raquel Welch and worked at her parents ice cream store. She was one year ahead of me at La Jolla high school back in 1958. She used to sit at the counter doing her home work. That was 63 years ago. I can promise you that she has aged much better than I.

View attachment 727953

Cam.
I don't know Cam. Unless you have a similar photo of yourself, we may never know!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Until now, I had never noticed that Ens. Thorne is wearing her dogtag as a bracelet. I wonder if that was SOP for WAVES?

Reactions: 2horses

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Just saw the 1950 film noir,"Gun Crazy" starring Irish bad girl,Peggy Cummins. I don't have a desktop at hand,can somebody look up a few trailer pics of her with her Colts?
Thanks

THANKS "OD" for posting Gun Crazy pictures. She has a nice sweater and Colts to boot !!

101 - 120 of 144 Posts