Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Consummate Collector
6,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to donate a free Colt Collectors Association membership to one Forum member who is not currently a member or who has never been a member. To enter just send me a PM with a number from 1-100. Only one entry per forum member. The first to pick the number that I have set aside gets a free one-year membership from me. I will announce the winner as soon as someone picks the correct number.

Cam.

·
The Consummate Collector
6,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have had a number of entries but not the correct number. If you have an interest in becoming a member of the Colt Collectors Association please send me a PM with a number from 1-100.

·
The Consummate Collector
6,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well so far we have had 23 entries but no correct answer. For those who haven't sent in a number and are interested in a free one-year membership to the Colt Collectors Association please send in a number. CCA is a wonderful organization and the quarterly magazine is the best publication available with information, photos, and stories on collectible Colts.

As soon as someone guesses the correct number I will announce the winner and number.

Thanks to those who have sent in a number.

·
The Consummate Collector
6,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you already sent a number in can another one be sent or is it a one time entry? Thanks

Ron. As stated above, it's a one-time entry. Thanks for participating. Your number has been recorded however the correct number has not yet been picked. We have had 31 entries so far.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I want to donate a free Colt Collectors Association membership to one Forum member who is not currently a member or who has never been a member. To enter just send me a PM with a number from 1-100. Only one entry per forum member. The first to pick the number that I have set aside gets a free one-year membership from me. I will announce the winner as soon as someone picks the correct number.

Cam.
Can’t figure how to PM on this new format...
# 77

·
The Consummate Collector
6,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, we have about half of the numbers covered but no one has picked the number that I have set aside. I didn't think it would take this long but at least we are giving everyone a chance. If you have an interest in entering and have not sent in a number please do so and thanks to all who have sent in a chance to win.

Cam.

·
The Consummate Collector
6,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well 57 guesses so far, some close but no correct one so for those who have not sent in a number and want to take a chance to get a free Colt Collectors Association membership please send me a private message with a number of your choice from 1-100.

Cam.

·
Registered
583 Posts
41... Thanks for the opportunity

1 - 20 of 31 Posts