Colt Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
The Consummate Collector
6,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well, I will give a few more requests to those who have not sent in a number and are interested in receiving a free one-year membership to the Colt Collectors Association. If we don't get the correct number by the end of the week we may have to go to plan B and do a drawing from those who have entered already. We have had 68 entries as of this morning. Please remember, send your number to me via a PM or Conversation. Please do not post it here so all can see as it affects others' chances.

Cam.

·
The Consummate Collector
6,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well, I have received 72 entries but not one that is correct. At this point I think we had better go to Plan B. I will take numbers through Sunday night at midnight EST and then if the correct number is not matched I will put all of the entries into a jar and draw one for the winner. So everyone that has entered will get a second chance if it is not matched by the deadline. If you have not sent me a number through a PM (Conversation) and want to try for a free CCA one year membership you still have until Sunday night. Good luck.

Cam.

·
The Consummate Collector
6,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
We have a winner. I put all 73 names that entered into a basket and had my 6-year-old Grandson do the drawing. The lucky winner is:

Bill38 has been notified and I will get his membership activated as soon as I receive his mailing information. Thanks to all of the members who participated and I hope each of you will consider joining on your own as I know that you will all enjoy being a member and receiving the Rampant Colt magazine that each member receives quarterly.

For those that are interested the number that I had set aside was 50. Since no picked that number I felt that the only fair approach was to put all the numbers in a basket and draw a winner from those who had entered.

Cam.

·
The Consummate Collector
6,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I actually thought someone would get it quickly as 50 falls exactly in the middle. I guess I made it to easy. Anyway, it all worked out and everyone got a second chance.

Cam.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts