Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a s&w mod 40 and a mod 42 centennials, both in 90% condition with period boxes. i have a trade offer for a pre war police pos spl. 5 in blued/wood stocks as nib with parerwork, also a 4in commando 90% park with wood stocks{ not corect}has the flaming bomb proof. i can swap them even up 2 smiths for 2 colts. sounds pretty good to me. any opinions?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Now Icdux1, I see your comments about S&W's on here from time to time and they ain't always fittin'. I think you require a dose o' proper respect for my favorite brand of revolvers. I guess I'll let it slide though since you like to hunt ducks. If'n you ever come to Texas during duck season we can hunt ducks on my old family place. 'Course we'd never get any shots 'cause they'd flare. We'd be arguing the relative merits of our favorite revolver manufacturer.

If the OP is the one in your other post I'd give it a miss and hold my tradin' goods for a better example. I imagine the S&W Model 42 is less common than the Model 40 but I was never too fond of aluminum alloy so I'd swap it off for the Commando if it were me. I'd hang on to the Model 40.

·
Banned
21 Posts
Yeah i have a s&w model 629 and he makes remarks on it and i show him up at the shooting range i'll show him the true meaning of S&W haha lol but colts are good guns but somtimes there not always better but its what ever u think
Sincerly,Grant

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I'll let it slide though since you like to hunt ducks. If'n you ever come to Texas during duck season we can hunt ducks on my old family place. 'Course we'd never get any shots 'cause they'd flare. We'd be arguing the relative merits of our favorite revolver manufacturer.

[/ QUOTE ]some people say i`m hard headed and opinionated /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifto which i reply 200 yrs of selective hillbilly breeding is hard to hide /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif still i`d take you up on that offer as i`m sure it would be enjoyable.i`d sure like to have that pps, fellow says it has the hang tag noting the new design wood stocks with the rolled edges and dates to mid 20`s which is correct. i`ll fire up my junkcam2000 and post a photo if we trade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts