Colt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After buying a new Delta Elite today, I find the box is missing the orange pistol plug.

Would anyone know where I can get one ? Colt don't have any extras.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I was missing the oil packing paper with my new Colt. I called Colt for the paper and was told that they couldn't supply it since it was only found in the manufacturing facility. I sweet-talked the representative, telling him I really liked my new Series 70 pistol and the improved quality, etc. He finally told me he would call manufacturing and see what could be done. A few days later I received a package with a handful of oil papers.

·
Registered
176 Posts
After buying a new Delta Elite today, I find the box is missing the orange pistol plug.

Would anyone know where I can get one ? Colt don't have any extras.
That may be why there was not one in your box. The last couple of Colt's 1911's I purchased did not have one.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
I believe I have a few laying around the shop. Send me a PM and I'll let you know if I have what you need.

Marc
Keystone Arms

·
Registered
913 Posts
This is no lie, I looked under the edge of my desk and still lying on the floor is mine. It came with my GCT I never knew what it was for.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Recently purchased a Colt gold cup 1911 45acp. And for my luck my case was missing the orange pistol plug. If someone could please guide me in the right direction of where I can find one. Looked on the colt site and couldn't find any info. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
77 Posts
Colt may not have extras, they probably come with the cases from the supplier. You may want to check around the edges of the foam in the case, that is where I found mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.