Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

While conceal-carrying this beautiful little Seecamp, three gentlemen in front of me at Starbucks the this morning bemoaned how to deal with a wife who wants to learn to carry a firearm. The husband in question was private security - a guess - not many folks wear a loose-fitting suit and an earpiece. Sadly, he was very against his wife's new interest. I bit my tongue and smiled, glad to hear anyone talking about the subject at all.

I live in northern Virginia, where we're home battening down the hatches for Hurricane Irene's drive-by tomorrow. The most I expect is the loss of an overgrown arbor vitae in the front yard. I'm clamoring for a Python as my main carry weapon, in 2.5", and I think I've fallen in love with that unmistakeable Royal Blue already.

I stumbled upon Colt Forum pretty recently, and just about died laughing reading all the comments about Charlene shooting a mouse in her living room. Right then and there I knew this was just about the best band of gun lovers and nuts anyone would be proud to be a part of.

Sign me up.

K

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,429 Posts
Welcome ! Good luck with your Snake hunt ;)

Seecamp does make a fine pistol , this one's going on 20 yrs :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,528 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Welcome from Texas K. Great forum for all things Colt, have fun, learn lots, share what you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.