Colt Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
For those of U that are going to be there look up Jim Hooblers tables & you'll see some nice OLD Great Westerns.

·
Registered
93 Posts
We stay out in Broken Arrow, about a 20 min ride to the show, lots of new hotels out there so should be rooms available.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Jim retired from the ruger facility in Prescott yrs ago,he said the other day that this was going to be his last time he would be attending the Tulsa show.

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Jim retired from the ruger facility in Prescott yrs ago,he said the other day that this was going to be his last time he would be attending the Tulsa show.
He has been saying that for the last few years......maybe he means it this time.....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Been doing Tulsa for many years and it's always been fun. Get to see many old friends and mainly swap with them. The only negative is that many of the most entertaining people around me have passed to that great gun show in the sky. Modern gun guys have taken their tables and they're good folks, but it just isn't the same and I'm not able to leave my tables as often. If I ever came home from Tulsa with money, my wife would be suspicious.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts