Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to ask for your prayers for Forum Member Fitz2 and his family. His name was Larry and he loved Colts. Especially the New Service Revolver. Larry was my sponsor to the OGCA and a awesome resource for knowledge about our hobby. Larry not only collected classic Colts, he liked to shoot them regularly too.

He recently lost his battle with cancer as so many others have.

Thanks for knowing us and all your contributions to this Forum. Your kind, generous soul will be missed.

Here is a photo of Larry and I at the July OGCA meeting. Larry is on the left with the Colt hat.

We will certainly miss you brother. Rest in Peace. Hope you are talking to John Henry Fitzgerald and Sam Colt right now and shooting in that fine range up in heaven.

Larry 071517.JPG

·
The Consummate Collector
7,166 Posts
OMG, I am so sad to hear this. I knew Larry and he bought several guns from me over the years. We met for lunch several times as I traveled south from Michigan to Tennessee. He really loved the pre war revolvers and as you mentioned the Colt New Services. I appreciate you posting this and I will be thinking of the times we had together talking Colts. God bless.

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
My sincerest condolences to the family.

It's always a sad time when we lose a loved one, and I was so very grateful to all the members of this wonderful forum for their support at my time of need.

Prayers sent, and I wish him well in his first shooting match in Heaven.

Bud

1 - 20 of 28 Posts